South Shore Furniture makes lots of different affordable bed frames that run between $100 and $200. You can get them in a variety of different colors and sizes…
The problem is that it may be difficult to make a decision. The good news is that most likely, you can get the exact bed style, size and color that you want.
Colors typically include:
- Natural Maple
- Grey Oak
- See Them Here
More Ways that South Shore Beds Can Save You Money…
1. In addition to color and size options, you can order models with drawers, headboards, legs or go for the basic “floating bed” look. You can completely customize the look of your bed online, and then get it shipped to you for free!
2. The South Shore platform bed frame styles don’t require a box spring, so all you need is a mattress.
Spend less money, yet still get elevation off the floor and good back support.
3. On top of costing less and not needing a box spring, South Shore bed frames have a modern, timeless style.
In fact, they have a similar look of IKEA platform beds (except they ship to you for free). Most likely, you won’t have to (or want to) buy a new bed frame because your South Shore bed looks outdated. Again, more money saved!
Switch out your bedding, night stands, lamps or area rugs and update the entire look of your bedroom without having to replace your platform bed frame.
South Shore Bed Frame Specs:
- Materials Vary (most are wood compost or laminated particle board)
- Use Regular Mattresses or Air Mattresses as well
- Most Full/Queen and King Frames Hold 500 lbs
- Assembly Required, Easy Assembly
- About the Company
- See 100+ Bed Frames Here