Convertible futons are awesome for their functionality, their low price point and their ability to be easily moved from place to place. However, many of us want our futon to look cool – not like the regular futon frame removable mattress that looks like it belongs in a dorm room.
The good news is that these days, we’ve got lots of fun, creative futon options – from sofa fabric, cushioning and shape. On that point, let me introduce you the the “round” futon, the Convertible Ariel made by Serta.
A Futon that’s Fun, Versatile and Sophisticated All at Once.
Not only is it round, it can folded and reclined in a variety of different positions. Yes, you an use it as both a sofa and bed, but you can also recline it lengthwise to create a unique and sophisticated lounger.
Some Cool Features of the Round Convertible Futon:
- If you want your furniture to make a statement, this is an inexpensive to do it. You don’t need to buy a bunch of fancy home decor to jazz up your room – the round futon can make a statement all by itself (especially in the lounger position).
- As usual, convertible futons like this one convert to different positions in a matter of seconds, so they’re super easy.
- This model actually weighs less than 100 pounds, so it’s also easy to move if needed.
- The dark black microfiber suede fabric is easy-care and doesn’t easily show dirt – 2 more bonuses for people who want low-maintenance furniture.
- This oval futon only comes in the color black. Want white or tan? you’re out of luck.
- At 76″ long and 37″ wide, this does not fold down to a super spacious bed. It will be more comfortable for a single sleeper (instead of two) who is under 6 feet tall.
- Because of its rounded ends, you can’t really position it with other futon sofas, loungers or chairs to create a sectional. The Ariel looks best on its own.